My friend Emily Rock provided some amazing entertainment. She made a kid mix entitled "Linley's birthday mix" and she sang some fun songs with them. I've never seen Linley so entertained in my life.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Linley's 2nd Birthday
We celebrated Linley's 2nd birthday last weekend. I've been teaching her for the past couple months to be able to respond appropriately when people ask her how old she is. It's very cute..."Linley, how old are you?" "TWOOOOOOOOO"





My friend Emily Rock provided some amazing entertainment. She made a kid mix entitled "Linley's birthday mix" and she sang some fun songs with them. I've never seen Linley so entertained in my life.


The thing I'm most proud of with myself is this cake I made. Emily Rock inspired me by making one for Adie on her first birthday so I busted out my mad skills and came up with this.


My friend Emily Rock provided some amazing entertainment. She made a kid mix entitled "Linley's birthday mix" and she sang some fun songs with them. I've never seen Linley so entertained in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
looks like a fun time! I bet everyone had tons of fun. Great job on the decorations and cake!
We had the best time! You did a great 2nd Birthday for Linley and we LOVED the CD Emily did and Gavin infact is addicted to it! Great ideas the both of you!
Post a Comment